Full Motion Fitness, Inc. has designed the perfect exercise machine to fit any corporate fitness program, wellness program, Commercial or home gym.
There are several reasons why the XLR8 is superior to other exercise equipment.
Treadmills , Cross trainers, Elipticals, Rom Machines Stair Climbers, and most other fitness equipment only work out a very small amount of muscle groups through a limited range of motion.
The XLR8 ROM Machine works multiple muscle groups through a full range of motion with constant resistance on one machine.
1. You will get a full body work out in only 4 minutes a day.
The number one reason people don't exercise is TIME!
2. Only one piece of equipment is required for a complete Strength, Flexibility, Power, Cardio, and Range of Motion work out.
3. The XLR8 only requires a 4 ft. by 9 ft. space.
4. You will be able to track your results on an ipod touch fitness computer in real - time. You will also be able to track long term fitness goals while storing your results to the cloud.
5. The XLR8 can be used at any fitness level from beginner to pro athlete.
6. There is no electricity required.
7. No need for multiple pieces of equipment.
8. Lose fat weight, not muscle weight, unlike steady state exercise.
9. Your metabolism will be super-charged for up to 24 hours after using the XLR8.
10. A life time warranty is included.
11. Train your whole body in a correct, effective, and efficient manor. NO TRAINER NEEDED!
12. Increased productivity
13. Reduced absenteeism
14. Improved employee decision-making and creativity
15. Higher morale
16. Lower disability claims and health care costs
17. Attract and retain top-notch employees
18. Weight reduction
19. Improved physical fitness
20. Increased stamina
21.Decreased levels of stress
22. Increased well-being, self-image, and self-esteem
23. Enhanced recruitment and retention of healthy employees
24. Reduced healthcare costs
25. Decreased rates of illness and injuries
26. No impact
Full Motion Fitness,Inc
The XLR8 ROM Machine has the longest warranty in the industry. You'll also have technical support for as long as you own it. 7 days a week.
Complete workout in only 4 Minutes a day
No learning curve
No time constraints